9.16.2013

AICHI TRIENNALE IN OKAZAKI - part 1 -

▷ART / EVENT


" sun child " by Kenji Yanobe at aichi arts center   /   photo by Souichiro Ota

at the present time,  the " aichi triennale 2013 " is holding at Nagoya and Okazaki city from August 10th to October 27th. and this time me neither joined and participated to setting for venue of some artist. and finally I went and saw several parts of this. this time I'd like to introduce of okazaki venue.

現在、愛知県の名古屋市と岡崎市にて「AICHIトリエンナーレ2013」が8月10日から10月27日まで開催されています。今回、僕も会場のセッティングに携わらせてもらいました。9月になりましたがようやく一部いってきましたので、まず岡崎の会場を紹介したいと思います。

to begin with this event called " aichi triennale " was started in last year, and japan's largest international arts festival. this year, 122 artists from japan and overseas gathered to create cutting-edge art in every possible discipline, including contemporary art, performing arts, opera, film, architecture and much more.

そもそも、AICHIトリエンナーレというイベントは去年はじまり、二回目となる今年は日本国内外から122組のアーティストの方々が参加され、コンテンポラリーアート、パフォーミングアート、オペラ、映像、建築など様々な最先端芸術作品を展示してあります。


the map of okazaki venue is going to be something like this



it's better to use a bus from higashi okazaki station and please get off at kousei or nomicho. then, let's start the introduction of okazaki venue. as you can see in the map, the venues in okazaki are separating with three parts mainly. and this time I'll show you some works of Kosei and Matsumoto-cho.

康生や松本町の会場に行くには、東岡崎駅からバスで康生か能見町で降りて頂くと便利です。


m a t s u m o t o - c h o   v e n u e



" ふりそそぐもの " 
青木野枝

 " furi sosogu mono "
 (means pouring things)
by Noe Aoki

at former azami hair salon




" 床▶S▶M〆の入舟 "
山下 拓也

" floor ▶ S ▶M〆of a ship entering port "
by Takuya Yamashita

at former Irifune





" wish tree "
by Yoko Ono
at shououji-temple


have you heard this project by Yoko Ono before? in this time, I was second times to do this wish tree. the first time when I joined was at Serpentine gallery in London in 2012 that was tern during her exhibition in there. I would say that sometimes I meet with someone who don't know that Yoko Ono is the Artist and just widow of john lennon. but it's totally embarrassed thing. don't forget that Yoko Ono as an artist saved John Lennon. and this time I described on "Tanzaku" which is this white paper means that by what to describe something you wish might come true was " HOPE ". in fact, I didn't figured out anything about what I wish. coz I personally think what I want to be is not worth to describe on it. that's just what I have to grant by myself. and the reason why I described the HOPE was I wished everyone (especially who has own dream and living for it ) don't forget the hope even if you are in any kind of situation. the other wishes in there was something kind of like that " wish to world peace " , " wish to cure my friend's disease ", and interesting one was " wish to Yoko Ono will be the longevity ". also, I caught sight of wishes for earthquake disaster. and I think this is implicitly going to be the theme of back side of this naturally. so if you don't tried this project ever, please come join to describe your wishes at here. and when read some wishes of everyone, you will be bashful by it.



words & photo by Souichiro Ota



No comments:

Post a Comment